ZTE Corporation is one of the listed global integrated telecommunications manufacturing companies and the global providers of telecommunications equipment and network solutions. Through thirty years' development, ZTE has scaled up its operation, at the same time, has seriously implemented the scientific development concept, actively fulfilled the corporate social responsibility, and consciously put the corporate social responsibility in the mindset of the company's strategy, corporate culture and operating activities, thus making every efforts to establish harmonious corporate.
In February, 2009, ZTE Corporation has formally become a member of the United Nations Global Compact. ZTE will take this as a new starting pointing to bring the Global Compact and its Ten Principles into its corporate culture and business concept to make great effort to promote the harmonious development among economy, environment and society, thus committing itself to become the paragon of the Global Corporate Citizenship.
ZTE’s CSR vision is to
- conduct all business in an ethical and sustainable way that protects and advances the human rights, health, safety, well-being and personal development of all people working directly or indirectly for ZTE,
- operate always in an environmentally responsible manner and actively contribute to solving the world’s current and future challenges
- help all its customers – internal and external – take advantage of the opportunities of a changing world and to positively impact societies on a local level around the world.
ZTE’S CSR strategy
ZTE’s CSR strategy is to pro-actively develop, implement and improve CSR compliance throughout ZTE and its supply chain based on industry best practices, continuous learning and improvement efforts. Its objective is to develop into a global CSR leader long-term.
- China Unicom and ZTE sign strategic cooperation agreement on SDN/NFV
- ZTE Statement Regarding U.S. Department of Commerce's Temporary General License
- ZTE Helps China Unicom Launch VoLTE Commercial Trial in Henan Province
- ZTE launches its next-generation uSmartView cloud desktop solution at CeBIT 2016